LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index » Site Feedback
blahpony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

So the chat is basically fucked now?

The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Post Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I finally got connected via sahara.wasteland.org. Tongue SmileWink Smile

Slymer
Leg Humper
Leg Humper

Post Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I can't even ping Sahara any more. Desolate I can ping, but I get "software caused disconnect". Neither will let me connect from behind my router. I can connect fine from my phone or other people's internets... so there is definitely an issue server side as it's not limited to any one type of software since I can use the same program from 2 different access points and get there from anywhere else, but not home.

So, until that changes... chat is dead to me.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
EdisonRex
Lead Dog
Lead Dog

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Might be time to move the chat then. We have a lot of connections to it, but if it's not working, and it's the server side, I won't have any way to change that.

Rahhstah
Guide Dog
Guide Dog

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

use Coldfront.net

Slymer
Leg Humper
Leg Humper

Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Apparently something got fixed. I can connect again (of course, my IP range changed recently too, so that might be what fixed it).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
blahpony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Thank god. Now we can log back in and ignore each other properly. Very Happy

Tail-Wagger
Tail-Wagger

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

the irony indeed
squashman
Big Dog
Big Dog

Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Gosh. I can't remember the last time I was on IRC. Anyone using a client for Android. I don't spend much time on the computer anymore. Always got my phone with me.
blahpony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I use Andchat on my tablet. At least I think that's what it's called. I only use my tablet at home so it was installed just to see if it would work.

View next topic
View previous topic