LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
sLaPpY
Cat Chaser
Cat Chaser

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am   Post subject: Asteroids@home Reply with quote Back to top  

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking I might start crunching some again. I can't recall my old SETI information and don't really want to start new. Anyone opposed to the addition of a LWD Asteroids team? Nice thing about this one is that it's ported to Android already Smile

I would be happy to establish the team if there aren't any objections. I could pass it on to the admin of choice at anytime.

A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty Bag filled with vegetable soup

ThunderDawg
Alpha Dog
Alpha Dog

Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I added the project but insufficient disk space. will crunch as soon as i get a new mem card.

View next topic
View previous topic