LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index » Hot Deals & Free Stuff
JustAnEngineer
Leg Humper
Leg Humper

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm   Post subject: Madballs in Babo: Invasion for $2 Reply with quote Back to top  

For $2, do not miss Madballs in Babo: Invasion. It's a 3D platform/puzzle/shooter with single-player or multi-player on-line co-op and competitive play.

Don't bother with the S.W.A.T. pack for the extra $11.50 - you can unlock all of those items just by playing the basic $2 game for a few hours.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/25700/

Cat Chaser
Cat Chaser

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

That looks like fun. I guess I'll have to install Steam.

View next topic
View previous topic