LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
skildude

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:59 am   Post subject: and another Fast rosetta team member Reply with quote Back to top  

Giant fast Rosetta Welcome to onefast1 Milti Milti Milti Smile_colors Smile_colors Smile_colors boldlblue boldpurple boldred boldyellow bounce boldblue flasher Newbie

I decided to say something witty but am at a loss for words...

My clouds silver lining has been tarnished black . It still follows me around but makes outcomes a whole lot more grim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
onefast1
Tail-Wagger
Tail-Wagger

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

nice, got some credits already. Thanks skildude. Very Happy

Akely

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

onefast1 wrote:
nice, got some credits already. Thanks skildude. Very Happy

What the Hel! Traitor! Fold, bitch! Fold! Wink

/Akely

Me: Thanks, son. I really try to be.
Son: You are fat and strange. But you are nice.

skildude

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

He is folding Rosetta is a BOINC process to check the lowest energy state of molecules. there are several other projects that also fold proteins for disease states just like F@H

Quote:
Rosetta@home needs your help to determine the 3-dimensional shapes of proteins in research that may ultimately lead to finding cures for some major human diseases. By running the Rosetta program on your computer while you don't need it you will help us speed up and extend our research in ways we couldn't possibly attempt without your help. You will also be helping our efforts at designing new proteins to fight diseases such as HIV, Malaria, Cancer, and Alzheimer's (See our Disease Related Research for more information). Please join us in our efforts! Rosetta@home is not for profit.

Current research note that the Gates foundation is involved in the malaria research

I decided to say something witty but am at a loss for words...

My clouds silver lining has been tarnished black . It still follows me around but makes outcomes a whole lot more grim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

View next topic
View previous topic