LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index » Article Discussions
Thick Jawed Yokel
Cat Chaser
Cat Chaser

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 10:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I don't suppose you bought a lottery ticket on the same day did you.........

When America is ready us Dingoes are ready.........How do you Say "A Dingo has got my baby" in Islamic?

Stray Dog

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 10:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

wow man, thank you for sharing that. Your writing has made me feel as if I were there myself....Amazing. Thank goodness your alive.
chakatrain
Mutt
Mutt

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 11:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Perrito,

Your story is absolutely incredible. I've been lurking around this site for nearly 9 months, and though I haven't made a single response to a thread, I've see your name and read many of your comments. I am amazed that you lived through such a terrifying experience and am so glad that you are ok. My thoughts are with you. How did the EKG go (maybe you already answered this, I didn't look).

Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 2:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

You have to be the luckiest guy I've ever heard of. Its a simply amazing story. I'm speechless.
RagingSteveK
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

words fail me... certainly glad you're alive..
we've heard of a number of heroic acts..probably a lot of stories out there we'll never hear...

[ I would like to hear that a few additional people have in fact survived... not likely at this point ]

CapZap
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Thank God you made it! A lot of people had you on their minds during all of this.

Proud member of AMDMB.COM Seti team.

A7V133 w/1.33 @ 1575MHz
Epox8K7A w/1.4 @ 1575MHz
Epox8K7a w/1.4 @ 1606 MHz
snafu
Mutt
Mutt

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 8:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

How fitting that the forum contributor with the screenname that actually means "little white dog" was most on our minds and has the most intriguing story to tell that many of us have ever heard in our lives. There is no doubt that God is with you. Don't be surprised if you receive your story in your email inbox at some point in the future. It was a compelling read that we shared with many of our online friends. I know that just reading it outloud to coworkers physically drained me, and at the same time, filled my heart yesterday. I salute you for the situational awareness to "dunk your hanky" and the persistence to kick through the walls to safety. Glad to hear that "big Tom" is OK as well. I hope you still have your arms around your wife and love ones in a hug that lasts forever! Via con Dios!

SNAFU Big Smile
"He he, I get jokes..." - Homer (Simspon, eh?)

[img]http://ianwolven.net/cgi-bin/lwdSetiLocal.cgi?email=mjesdoug!bellatlantic.net[/img]
[img]http://www.ibosh.com/userstats2.php?bg=image3.png&tcolor=255,128,1&ncolor=255,1,1&email=70[/img]
jlfouse
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 10:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Great story, thank you for sharing. That is a very vivid account of what people like yourself experienced. I can not even begin to imagine what all of you felt. It still feels as a dream. Good luck to you and your family and God Bless all of you!!

Here is you future Bin Ladin.....headshot
justpassingthru
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 2:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Glad that you and so many of your co-workers made it out okay.

I couldn't help but notice that you copyrighted your story under the name "George S. Phoenix". This is no doubt a huge coincidence, but someone (apparently) named "Leo S. Phoenix" has been posting some pretty strange stuff under the handle "Xinoehpoel" (read it backwards) in the alt.prophesy.nostradamus newsgroup. A firestorm of controversy has now erupted over there, as some of these posts apparently predicted the terrorist attack, and now some people think "Xinoehpoel" was actually one of the terrorists. Check this out...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=54ab4d241c34e0cc&as_drrb=b&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=9&as_maxy=2001&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_miny=1995

Scroll about halfway down the page, and look for a message dated September 4 by "Xinoehpoel". (Hopefully that link will work... it is rather long...)

Notice that the subject of that thread was "911". Well, check this post out, from three years ago...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=6tb7rp%24gvr%241%40winter.news.erols.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26selm%3D6tb7rp%2524gvr%25241%2540winter.news.erols.com

Pretty strange coincidences going on here!
perrito_blanco
Butt Sniffer
Butt Sniffer

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Quote:

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Glad that you and so many of your co-workers made it out okay.

I couldn't help but notice that you copyrighted your story under the name "George S. Phoenix". This is no doubt a huge coincidence, but someone (apparently) named "Leo S. Phoenix" has been posting some pretty strange stuff under the handle "Xinoehpoel" (read it backwards) in the alt.prophesy.nostradamus newsgroup. A firestorm of controversy has now erupted over there, as some of these posts apparently predicted the terrorist attack, and now some people think "Xinoehpoel" was actually one of the terrorists. Check this out...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=54ab4d241c34e0cc&as_drrb=b&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=9&as_maxy=2001&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_miny=1995

Scroll about halfway down the page, and look for a message dated September 4 by "Xinoehpoel". (Hopefully that link will work... it is rather long...)

Notice that the subject of that thread was "911". Well, check this post out, from three years ago...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=6tb7rp%24gvr%241%40winter.news.erols.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26selm%3D6tb7rp%2524gvr%25241%2540winter.news.erols.com

That first link is unfreakin' believable! I hope the FBI is aware of it.

perrito_blanco

Don't call me Surely.

If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman there to hear, is he still wrong?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
random

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Quote:

his later post show that he or she is not a stranger to forging news and email headers also the date of the post can be forged.

even IF the info was not so vague i still would not give this "prophet" to much credit.

die("radio star");
}
justpassingthru
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

According to messages in that newsgroup, the FBI has already been contacted and is already looking through all these messages.

Somebody at Google, apparently, has done something to make it harder to find some of these messages. You can't find that message by using Google's search function - you have to already know the URL to see the message.

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>quote:

That first link is unfreakin' believable! I hope the FBI is aware of it.

perrito_blanco

Don't call me Surely.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>
justpassingthru
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

It seems unlikely that the message date was forged. This "Xinoehpoel" person and his controversial postings are well known in that newsgroup. If someone had posted that message after the attack with a forged date, the newsgroup regulars would have noticed.

So it seems that we must conclude that somebody posted on September 4,

"Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again."

Yes, I know that post seems self-contradictory... but if you read enough of his wild postings, that's not too surprising.

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>quote:

his later post show that he or she is not a stranger to forging news and email headers also the date of the post can be forged.

even IF the info was not so vague i still would not give this "prophet" to much credit.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote>
trax
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 8:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Perrito - I saw your story linked elsewhere, and I registered for this forum just to tell you how happy I am that you're alive. You are truly a courageous person and I have a lot of respect and admiration for you. What an amazing story of survival and determination this is.

I'm also very happy that most (if not all) of your coworkers and friends came out OK as well.
cyKey
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

More unbeliveable stuff. I feel like i'm going to wake up soon. The event itself was unbelievable to watch, but all this stuff surrounding it. The prophecies, the faces in the smoke, the plane numbers. Its unreal.

View next topic
View previous topic