LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index » Mobile Applications
BamZipPow
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 am   Post subject: Waze... Reply with quote Back to top  

Just downloaded this free app fer my iPad. They've developed this app fer iOS and Android. This is a socially driven app... Wink Smile

http://www.waze.com/

There are a few YouTube videos... Big Smile

Not sure if there is anything else like it out there but it looks like there is a lot of potential compared to the other navigation apps. It has integration with Yelp, Foursquare, Bing. Get local area gas prices, speed traps, traffic slowdowns, etc. Give it a shot and report back... Wink Smile

onefast1
Tail-Wagger
Tail-Wagger

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Waze does not have a cow warning option.

GibsonSG
Big Dog
Big Dog

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I tried Waze a few monhs back while I was traveling for work and it got me lost one too many times, so I'm back to using the TomTom app. Will give it another shot a bit further down the road once more data has accumulated for it.

Stray Dog

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

In case anyone stumbles upon this now and is considering downloading Waze, do it. It is the only app I use while driving anymore and it works in a lot of countries.

View next topic
View previous topic