LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index -> Hobbies » Sports
fear_nothing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm   Post subject: NFL 2012 Reply with quote Back to top  

My team... the MN Vikings won in overtime...... how did your team fair?

watching Peyton Manning in Broncos gear.... hard to wrap my head around that..... odd. But for someone who was supposedly done w/ FB he looks good. Smile

Remember when it comes to Information Security only the paranoid will survive.

Worried about printing this Post? Forest products are a renewable resource that when properly managed provide sustainable jobs and wages for the benefit of all citizens, without a detrimental effect to the environment. So Print 10 copies!
noodly2877
StormDog
StormDog

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

The Lions won, but it wasn't as easy as most people thought, it's going to be one of those heart attack type of seasons I can tell already.

Due to internet regulations all offensive pictures have been removed except for one

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Slymer
Big Dog
Big Dog

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Cowboys look meh. They won, but still. Need more Romo no lamo.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
widouxmaker
Leg Humper
Leg Humper

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Saints would have won if we had one more quarter. Embarassed

View next topic
View previous topic