LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index » Hot Deals & Free Stuff
Rahhstah
Guide Dog
Guide Dog

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 am   Post subject: Free Cookie! Reply with quote Back to top  

If you eat at Subway today Smile

thriftyjack
Tail-Wagger
Tail-Wagger

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

/rant

only at participating stores....

stores that actually are SUBWAY? WTF? The SWs around us are always out of BREAD?
I mean out of BREAD?SORRY (No they are not sorry - they don't have to do anything if they don't have bread, do they?

Cookies - no we aren't one of the participating stores - Of course not - we don't participate in sandwiches either.

Chicken - No - we don't have that!

oh yeah, you can get some of yesterdays whole wheat - no discount.
I am a big member of NO WAY SUBWAY on FACEBOOK. I think my sig other is now thinking of joining.
No Cookies for him! Laughing

Fold for the cures

*Thanks to Jaymac for folding sig!
blahpony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I randomly went to Subway for lunch yesterday. I got a free chocolate chip cookie. Very Happy

Tail-Wagger
Tail-Wagger

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

blahpony wrote:
I randomly went to Subway for lunch yesterday. I got a free chocolate chip cookie. Very Happy

good boy!

Very Happy

Fold for the cures

blahpony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I am a good boy! I think I deserve a co...

oh wait.

Alpha Dog
Alpha Dog

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I don't chase cookies anymore, especially after the Quizno's debacle, and the Wendy's one too.

How many gallons of $4 Dollar gas do you use, round trip, to get a free 35 cent cookie?

Guide Dog

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

ThunderDawg wrote:
How many gallons of $4 Dollar gas do you use, round trip, to get a free 35 cent cookie?

About .25 gallons in my '91 accord... but I go to that subway (or lunch area) most days anywyas - so free cookie or not, I was going to be at Subway.
I'm not a fan of "eating at your desk" and enjoy my 30-60 minutes out of the office every mid-day.

thriftyjack wrote:
stores that actually are SUBWAY? WTF? The SWs around us are always out of BREAD?
I mean out of BREAD?SORRY (No they are not sorry - they don't have to do anything if they don't have bread, do they?

that sucks...stupid Subway!

thriftyjack
Tail-Wagger
Tail-Wagger

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

thank you RAH Cool

Fold for the cures

View next topic
View previous topic