LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM

LWD LWD   FAQ FAQ   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Active Topics Active Topics   Register Register  
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   Log in Log in  
  Who is Online Who is Online   Image Gallery Image Gallery   Chat Chat   Search Search  
  LWDGear       LBDGear  

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic     Reply to topic   LITTLEBLACKDOG.COM Forum Index » Article Discussions
JustAnEngineer
Leg Humper
Leg Humper

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

Here's a space-saving idea:
Get a couple of LCD monitors with thin bezels and mount them on a swing arm to float above your desk. This frees up the surface under the monitors.

Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 am   Post subject: Chenmin Needs to go to Good Home... Reply with quote Back to top  

Forgive the cross post)

Well, the ebay auction didn't fly. Had lots of watchers, but at the end of 2 auctions, no one wanted it. So... if I can get it to go to a good home where someone will appreciate it, I'll be willing to let it go for $50 (plus whatever the shipping costs are

Here are some photos of it:[url] http://hhwd.com/blue/[/url]
and here is the LWD review of it: http://www.littlewhitedog.com/content-37.html

I really hate to see it go, but I just don't have room for it. Sad
fear_nothing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

too bad I thought you were selling this case, who ever won this one BTW?

Remember when it comes to Information Security only the paranoid will survive.

Worried about printing this Post? Forest products are a renewable resource that when properly managed provide sustainable jobs and wages for the benefit of all citizens, without a detrimental effect to the environment. So Print 10 copies!
HHWD
Stray Dog

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

I did try to sell it, for about $70-80, but must have been too high. I am offering it for $50. if no one wants it... I'll just put into a closet somewhere
ThunderDawg
Alpha Dog
Alpha Dog

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top  

A month ago, I had a yard sale where I sold dozens of optical drives, hard drives, memory sticks, webcams and other crap for a $1 each. A perfectly good (well, Lexmark) printer sold for $5. I have other printers I can't even give away for the price of a new ink cartridge.

Unless you're giving it away, it will not sell. And unfortunately, your case requires shipping of at least $15., so the likelihood is extremely low in this day and age.

Look on craigslist for a tv. I saw a 42" CRT for $75.

View next topic
View previous topic